English Grammar 'Verb to have'

  Verb' to have ' In Present 

Verb 'to have' used as a main verb in present. 

Affirmative :

(I, we, you, they) take have. 

(He, she, it) take has. 

Negative :

(I, We, you, they) don't have. 

(He, she, it) doesn't have. 

Question/short answers 

Do I/you have......? Yes, I do. No, I don't. 

Do we/you have..........? Yes, we do. No, we don't. 

Do they have..........? Yes, they do. No, they don't. 

Does he have............? Yes, he does. No, he doesn't. 

Does she have........? yes, she does. No, she doesn't. 

Does it have......? yes, it does. No, it doesn't. 

Do they have........? yes, they do. No, they don't. 



Verb' to have ' In past

Affirmative,
(I, he, she, it, we, you, they) take had in past tense

Negative:

I, he, she, it, we, you,they = didn't have

Question: Did(I, you, he, she, it, we, they) have....? 

Short answers :

Yes, subject pronouns+did. 

No, subject pronouns +didn't. 


My verb to have sheets are the ideal worksheets for Teaching verb to have. You
 will find form of this verb in present and very useful exercises for your students. You can download the pdf from the link below for free, but please check the copy 
rights of my blog. Thank you


Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar